Friday, September 17, 2010

Received a Notice of events... angeljjangnara.com



I should have awaited. . .
Every day I feel nostalgic hot suddenly become cool
Eeee - heat - come back

So. . . Yesterday, fan club members - angeljjangnara.com Tyuugoku more
I received a Notice of events that support the opposition's filming in China

Under it, on this blog, go to the opposition's shooting. . . With love
Drag the many delicious sweets in Japan and The World Famous ~ ~ ~
I send to China

Therefore, everyone's a fan of Japanese oak,
Request form to receive sweets in Japan's opposition wants to eat
Ask everyone to participate in this event, thank you here

Along with the candy, the message also support pages - I think 添Etai
Message - the end of the page, even your name to everyone who attended the event
I want to let me put 頂Kitai
Come come, so you can write a long list of many names,
Cooperation and 存Jimasu 賜Ritai

In addition, it is requested to receive candy, not like Stock,
Chocolate snacks and democratic - and so easy to get default. . .
What turnip and how it may be another name for candy
I hope you'll enjoy delicious snacks and I think everyone has been eating normally

National's energy to throw into filming in China. . . From Japan With Love
Please everyone make a lot of requests, thank you






Source:  http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/shokoshoko1964/62705145.html

No comments:

Post a Comment