Friday, October 1, 2010

Medical 俏御 刁蛮 " (Qiao Yu) Photo shooting 5












Last day of September
Also today, the shooting of Medical 俏御 We deliver Photo 刁蛮 Chinese Drama

The smiles on the set's full of oak and staff also co-star,
I think that the opposition's appeal more and more obsessed
And if this is the hottest TV dramas in Korea in China, many viewers
Again, the opposition's become obsessed with it - no doubt

Good atmosphere, medical 俏御 Chinese Drama 刁蛮 are getting shot. . .
Please enjoy the National's gonna do for everyone hooked

And. . . And. . . The Ja Ja ~ ~ ~

Today, angeljjangnara.com's members - the bluenochange
Our love candy boxes come kindly send a photo

I never went to the land of China's 5000-year history
Our love candy box, it landed certainly ne

Dial only sister in the story of international flights,
But that does not open all the luggage, if, when it is opened,
What is destroyed, it was likely that the back,
Whether, and I was praying earnestly hope not open. . .
After all, it was opened as many times
Still, I received safely
Yeah that feeling - I - I - I 大丈夫Jan
Stand trial and did so well, our love is a box of sweets
Praise the good fight but, slowly, please see give

Sun's opposition to the original July 10. . . . You will receive our love candy box

No comments:

Post a Comment